Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #1
View in linear mode

Subject: "Welcome" Previous topic | Last topic
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberTue 22-Aug-06 01:48 PM
34611 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Welcome"

San Pedro Garza García, MX

This is the Filipino Café or Café Filipino.
Here we discuss anything not directly related in the forums.
Relax and have a good time in your own language.

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Welcome
avm247 Moderator
22nd Aug 2006
Covey22 Moderator
22nd Aug 2006
yuriboiblu
22nd Aug 2006
Covey22 Moderator
22nd Aug 2006
madzieph
23rd Aug 2006
yuriboiblu
23rd Aug 2006
Covey22 Moderator
23rd Aug 2006
Bon82D
24th Aug 2006

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Charter MemberTue 22-Aug-06 02:39 PM
18518 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Welcome"
In response to Reply # 0

Rancho Cordova, US

JRP, Thanks for creating the forum! I need to brush up on my Tagalog and my Kampampangan!

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
Visit Nikonians at Photokina; Cologne, Germany~Cologne Exhibition Center-Hall 2.1 A015
Sept 26 thru Oct 1, 2006

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberTue 22-Aug-06 04:50 PM
10651 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Welcome"
In response to Reply # 1

US

I'd like to add a maraming salamat as well to JRP and Bo for creation of this forum as well.

Anthony - walang problem diyan. We'll get your Tagalog up to speed. I also suspect we'll see more of the other dialects showing up on this forum.

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

yuriboiblu Basic MemberTue 22-Aug-06 04:28 PM
259 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Welcome"
In response to Reply # 0

Calgary, CA

ei jrp,

guys would be so happy for this section you have given us.

maraming salamat (muchas gracias).

welcome po sa lahat ng aming mga kababayan. sa pamunuan ng ating mga founders JRP & Bo, kayo po'y aming inaaanyayahan dine sa ating munting kapehan.

enjoy po at ipagpatuloy natin ang ating sharing.

here still,

~yuriboiblu
nikonian from Riyadh
saudi arabia

Yuriboiblu

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberTue 22-Aug-06 04:48 PM
10651 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Welcome"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Kumusta na, mga Kabayan! Welcome to the new forum. There's a few Pinoys on the Moderation Team, namely Anthony, Yuri and myself. And as we can see, madami pa diyan among the commmunity. Oh, nasaan na yung beer at pulot?

-Armando
Nikonians Team

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.

See My Nikonians Gallery

madzieph Registered since 13th Aug 2006Wed 23-Aug-06 01:07 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Welcome"
In response to Reply # 3

Legazpi City, PH

Nice to see a Filipino sun-forum...

Raymund here... currently in Legazpi City waiting for Mayon to show its beauty during eruption...

yuriboiblu Basic MemberWed 23-Aug-06 03:59 AM
259 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Welcome"
In response to Reply # 5

Calgary, CA

covey22, kumusta na? actually i just wrote avm247.

avm247, kumusta na? oo nga, di naman mahirap ang tagalog, panis.

madzieph, im also from bicol.

~yuriboiblu
riyadh, saudi arabia

Yuriboiblu

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberWed 23-Aug-06 01:10 PM
#7. "RE: Welcome"
In response to Reply # 6

US

Yuri - okey lang! Batangeno dini. Mabuti naman meron tayong Bicolano - ang langing takot ko me lalabas na ibang dialect at walang makakasalita dito.

-Armando
Nikonians Team

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.

See My Nikonians Gallery

Bon82D Registered since 30th Oct 2005Thu 24-Aug-06 01:30 AM
135 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Welcome"
In response to Reply # 7

US

Kumusta sa lahat.

Just making my presence known.

Bon

MTBNYCSTYLE

Visit My Nikonians Gallery.

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #1 Previous topic | Last topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.