nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS The Dutch Café (Public) topic #297
View in linear mode

Subject: "ZoomExperience in Utrecht" Previous topic | Next topic
Cookies35 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Apr 2007Wed 21-Nov-07 12:35 AM
1971 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"ZoomExperience in Utrecht"

NL

ik ben lekker lui vanavond; excuses daarvoor, maar ik post in het engels.

In case this hasn't been posted yet, there's an entire photography expo in Utrecht this weekend! It seems the practically everybody you'd want to be there (EXCEPT NIKON!!!) is going to be there, the entire Jaarbeurs set up just so that photographers (and us wannabe's) can get practice, lessons, and tips.

http://www.zoomexperience.nl

It's pretty amazing (to me, a beginner) to see how many different things they'll have set up. As an example, the in-line skating world champion, zipping around a course, just so that we can use him as "target practice" ! (I'll definitely be there, for as long as I can take it, trying to learn how to pan. And they'll have a photography pavilion set up with nothing but still lifes, so that we can practice and get tips.

I have no idea what on earth Nikon was thinking about, not even showing up. But nonetheless, it looks like it could be a ton of fun, especially for those of us at the beginner/intermediate level. Tickets are half-price if you buy them ahead of time, either on the website or I've also found them at KameraExpress.

-- LaDonna

— LaDonna

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS The Dutch Café (Public) topic #297 Previous topic | Next topic