Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Pshop-Image Size & Resolution

owl owl

Is from: US
7994 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
owl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for her very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Donor Ribbon awarded for her very generous contribution to the 2017 fundraising campaign Donor Ribbon awarded for the generous contribution to the 2016 campaign Nikonian since 25th Jun 2002
Sun 24-Nov-02 10:28 PM
Ok, this problem is still causing me grief.

I have two versions of Photoshop - 4 & 7

When I open a jpeg image from my D100 in 4, it opens at 72 resolution.
When I open the same image in 7, it opens at 300.

The problem I'm having is bringing those photos down to the acceptable guidelines for posting here and not have them be really small. I always leave them at 72.

Can someone please tell me what you do to your images to post them here and still have them retain integrity.

Thanks
-Lela

"If you ever drop your camera
into a river of molten lava,
let it go because, man, it's gone."

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Pshop-Image Size & Resolution