New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

unformatted CF card

pfretts

Is from: Dothan, US
366 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
pfretts Registered since 03rd May 2006
Sat 17-May-14 05:10 PM
I put a CF card in my D700 today and happily snapped quite a few images. I saw the photos on my rear screen so thought nothing of it. Once I took the card out of my camera and tried to upload the images I got a message that the computer did not recognize the card. I put the card back in my camera and now it tells me the card needs to be formatted and I can not see the images. I am using an iMac.

If the card was not formatted how was I able to take the photos? Once a card is formatted how does it become unformatted?

Paul Fretts
www.aviationartonline.com

Nikonian in LA (Lower Alabama)
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: unformatted CF card

G