Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67705
View in linear mode

Subject: "Mac OS Maverick and capture NX2" Previous topic | Next topic
cmajor335 Registered since 29th Sep 2013Fri 25-Oct-13 03:59 PM
24 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Mac OS Maverick and capture NX2"

GB

Hi all, I have the chance of upgrading from OS Mountain Lion to the new software MAVERICK, but am worried that Nikon Capture NX2 and View NX2 are not supported, or should I say, Nikon Capture NX2 does not support Maverick? Does any member who might have been 'playing' with MAVERICK used it with Capture NX2 successfully.

Thanks

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

chroaz Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Apr 2009Fri 25-Oct-13 04:19 PM
670 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Mac OS Maverick and capture NX2"
In response to Reply # 0

Cave Creek, US

Yes - I have Mavericks and NX2 2.4.4. seems to run without problems on it - same with View NX. This is on a Mac but I haven't checked it out fully - it seems to open NEF files just fine.

Chris

When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.
- Ansel Adams

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

www.throughmeyelens.com

cmajor335 Registered since 29th Sep 2013Fri 25-Oct-13 05:01 PM
24 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Mac OS Maverick and capture NX2"
In response to Reply # 1
Fri 25-Oct-13 05:01 PM by cmajor335

GB

Thanks for the quick reply Chris, I'll go ahead and upgrade, but first must update my NX2's as my CNX2 is still 2.4.1.
Graham

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67705 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.