Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67538
View in linear mode

Subject: "Copyright in my EXIF..." Previous topic | Next topic
Izzie Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2011Mon 15-Jul-13 04:57 PM
839 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Copyright in my EXIF..."

Chesterfield, US

My fellow Nikonians...HELP!!!

I used to have an instruction on how to automatically add a copyright symbol on my EXIF and when I added a photo I took this morning of my working bees, I noticed that it says 2011. That was two years back.

Can anyone here please give me some simple instructions on how to change my EXIF copyright year? I am a simple person with a sort of mind to follow instructions so please...kindly give me a simple instructions...nothing complicated. I lost my link of 2 years ago...

Thanks a million...

Fly safe, drive safe and keep safe.
G'day and G'lock....
Izzie

GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS
My Nikonians Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. Nikonian since 11th Sep 2010Mon 15-Jul-13 07:13 PM
1614 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Copyright in my EXIF..."
In response to Reply # 0

US

In the camera menu, tools, date and time zone must be correct

Sheri Becker

Izzie Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2011Mon 15-Jul-13 07:20 PM
839 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Copyright in my EXIF..."
In response to Reply # 1

Chesterfield, US

Thanks for your reply Sheri...My camera's date and time and timezone are correct. My problem is that I saw this instruction I can use for Adobe Photoshop CS and above. I saved it as a doc file. I cannot find my file anymore. I have six hard drives excluding my main desktop hard drives. At that time I got that instruction, I have no idea of file management stuffs. If I can find that file again, it will be nice but I can't.

Fly safe, drive safe and keep safe.
G'day and G'lock....
Izzie

GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS
My Nikonians Gallery

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67538 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.