Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67499
View in linear mode

Subject: "Posting images on Facebook" Previous topic | Next topic
BR Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Nov 2006Wed 03-Jul-13 09:36 PM
538 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Posting images on Facebook"

Glen Mills, US

I've been doing some volunteer work for a local non-profit and they generally post my photos on their Facebook page. I'm disappointed that I spend a fair amount of time working on the images and they don't look very good on Facebook. I myself do not have a Facebook account so don't know much about it.

I have done a bit of searching and apparently I am not the only one unhappy with how Facebook compresses images. They have some kind of new high resolution option, but from what I read that only invites more compression.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to submit images to Facebook that don't end up looking like quick cell phone snaps?

Thanks.

Barry

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67499 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.