Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67486
View in linear mode

Subject: "LR 5 Wants to Print 2 copies from Softproof" Previous topic | Next topic
FredB D3 Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Jun 2008Thu 27-Jun-13 07:48 PM
847 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"LR 5 Wants to Print 2 copies from Softproof"
Sat 29-Jun-13 07:35 PM by FredB D3

Potomac, US

Hi All,

I'm stumped. When I try to print what should be 1 copy from my iMac using LR 5 after soft proofing, the printer (Epson 3800) prints 2 copies. Or wants to; I need to go into the print queue and delete the second copy. I'd appreciate someone's help in getting the printer to print only 1 copy, which is what I have the print command set to. It acts as though there is another or default command somewhere (that I cannot find) that tells the printer to spit out 2 copies of everything!

EDIT: Well duh, I discovered what I was doing wrong. Hitting the Print button once in the "Printer..." menu, thinking that would only get me out of that menu, and then hitting the "Print" button to print. That WOULD result in printing two copies.

Fred
Maryland, USA

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67486 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.