nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
cdrowe

Wausau, US
35 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
cdrowe Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Jan 2013
Tue 11-Jun-13 10:16 AM

This may be in the wrong area, but I couldn't find any reference elsewhere in the forums.

I have been using Nikon Image Space as a secondary backup spot for my RAW file keepers, and while slow, Nikon owners get 20GB free so it does have some value to me.

Over the past week I can't access the site via browser at all. I have tried IE9 and IE8 on Vista and XP so it doesn't seem specific to a particular platform. I get the login page, enter my stuff, it goes out for a second and then the screen goes black and stays there, useless. I thought maybe a recent Adobe Flash update was the culprit, but I backed down to versions I knew worked in the past, with no difference.

The strange thing is that I know the site and my stuff is still there because I can access it fine on my iPad, just no-go via browswer which is what I need working to add new files.

Anyone else use this tool and experience the same issue? Or if you haven't used it for a while could you try it .. at least I would know if it is just MY problem, or a Nikon issue.

Anyone know if there is a place to contact Nikon to ask about it? I have spent an hour trying to find a contact spot for this.

Thanks.

G