nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67383
View in linear mode

Subject: "Frames for Photoshop CS5" Previous topic | Next topic
DaddySS Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 26th Dec 2006Sun 26-May-13 06:15 PM
847 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Frames for Photoshop CS5"

Woodcliff Lake NJ, & Jacksonvi, US

I can't seem to find a frame action or plug in for a simple drop shadow frame to use in CS5 or for LR4. What frame methods to you all use?

Richard

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Izzie Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2011Mon 27-May-13 09:48 AM
839 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Frames for Photoshop CS5"
In response to Reply # 0

Chesterfield, US

Google is your friend...I just googled "free photoshop frames" and many sites offer them, including vector ones.

Fly safe, drive safe and keep safe.
G'day and G'lock....
Izzie

GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS
My Nikonians Gallery

DaddySS Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 26th Dec 2006Mon 27-May-13 10:40 PM
847 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Frames for Photoshop CS5"
In response to Reply # 1

Woodcliff Lake NJ, & Jacksonvi, US

Thanks. I googled 10 different ways but a simple drop shadow was not to be found. I made my own action which seems to work so far.....

Richard

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67383 Previous topic | Next topic