nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67267
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D7100 and View NX2 image Focus point" Previous topic | Next topic
richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Tue 26-Mar-13 04:55 PM
3564 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D7100 and View NX2 image Focus point"

Dyserth, UK

I have just uploaded my RAW Images to ViewNX2 (latest version 2.7.2 64bit) and although it accepts the RAW files, when I press the focus point no point shows! Is it my version or has anyone else noticed this please?

Richard

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my website www.pixels4u.co.uk
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Tue 26-Mar-13 08:30 PM
52498 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D7100 and View NX2 image Focus point"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

The latest Version is 2.7.4.

You can download it from the Nikon Europe Site.

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Tue 26-Mar-13 08:56 PM
3564 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon D7100 and View NX2 image Focus point"
In response to Reply # 1

Dyserth, UK

Thanks for that, I'm very grateful. I only downloaded v2.7.2 64bit a week ago after a prompt from the download centre, so I never thought there would be a new version already. The focus point is there now Just waiting for Lightroom4 to catch up now.

Richard

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my website www.pixels4u.co.uk
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67267 Previous topic | Next topic