nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Panorama (Photomerge) Workflow Question

Britbear

Suburban Chicago, US
505 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Britbear Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Mar 2002
Sun 28-Oct-12 09:00 PM

Hi all,

I've started to experiment creating pano images using the PSCS6 Automate>Photomerge feature. I'm starting out using 3 RAW images and would like to hear what workflow you've found most efficient, most successful.

Do I merge the 3 RAW images in Photoshop, save (in what format?) then bring the pano image into ACR? Or should I first process the 3 images in ACR, save, then merge in Photoshop?

Thanks!

Barbara
Facebook.com/Barbara.Colbert2
My Gallery

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Panorama (Photomerge) Workflow Question prreid Silver Member
29th Oct 2012
Reply message RE: Panorama (Photomerge) Workflow Question prreid Silver Member
29th Oct 2012
Reply message RE: Panorama (Photomerge) Workflow Question Britbear Silver Member
29th Oct 2012
Reply message RE: Panorama (Photomerge) Workflow Question esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
29th Oct 2012
Reply message RE: Panorama (Photomerge) Workflow Question Britbear Silver Member
29th Oct 2012

G