Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #66538
View in linear mode

Subject: "40% discount on Topaz Labs Plugins - Spring deal May 1s..." Previous topic | Next topic
Hendric Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Jun 2008Fri 27-Apr-12 08:36 AM
1053 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"40% discount on Topaz Labs Plugins - Spring deal May 1st to May 3rd"
Mon 30-Apr-12 01:45 PM by Hendric

Schwarzwald, DE

Today I´m happy to announce that Topaz Labs is offering a 40%off deal on all Topaz Labs products.
Topaz Labs is providing high end programs and plugins for Photoshop. With Topaz Labs Fusion you also can easily integrate the plugins into Lightroom, Apature, iPhoto.
For more information on the plugins please visit the Topaz Labs product overview.
For direct purchase you can visit the store here.
Your discount code to get the 40% off is: nikonispring (valid May 1 to May 3)

The 40% discount is valid for any individual program, bundle or bundle upgrade

add me to your circles

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Captain Rich Silver Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006Fri 22-Jun-12 03:29 PM
1206 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 40% discount on Topaz Labs Plugins - Spring deal May 1st to May 3rd"
In response to Reply # 0

Savannah, US

Since I don't always visit this forum, I missed this offer. Do you think there's any chance it will be repeated for Nikonians? I would buy the bundle at 40% off.

Rich

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #66538 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.