Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #66403
View in linear mode

Subject: "Picture resizer" Previous topic | Next topic
Roland DG Registered since 13th Feb 2012Wed 22-Feb-12 06:34 PM
66 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Picture resizer"

US

Could anyone recommend a quick and simple pic resizer that will work from a desktop icon.
I had a great one but it stopped working after a restore and I cant for the life of me remember the name of it.
Bob

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

davidd1833 Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Feb 2006Wed 22-Feb-12 11:09 PM
431 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Picture resizer"
In response to Reply # 0

Sydney, AU

Try BDSizer. Free download.

David

My Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Roland DG Registered since 13th Feb 2012Fri 24-Feb-12 02:41 AM
66 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Picture resizer"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Thanks, will give it a try.

Bob

Lighter Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Feb 2012Tue 13-Mar-12 03:40 AM
1066 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Picture resizer"
In response to Reply # 2

Calcutta, IN

Hi Bob

Try FastStone Photo Resizer, it's free for personal use and not Ad supported...with host of options like watermarking, resizing etc...great stuff for free

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #66403 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.