Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #66277
View in linear mode

Subject: "Pixelmator-Elements Question" Previous topic | Next topic
regaladosantos Registered since 12th Dec 2011Wed 14-Dec-11 01:51 PM
81 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Pixelmator-Elements Question"

Allen, US

I downloaded the trial version of Pixelmator last night and am excited to get going on it. My first time in these type of software and it seems so cryptic. I also got the Learn Pixelmator App from the Apple App Store so hopefully this would help. It does seems like Pixelmator can do a lot of things, and coupled with the economical price it makes it very attractive. Two Questions:

1. How much of Elements can Pixlemator do? It's about a third of the price.

2. The editing philosophy or the way you use the software and edit images- is it the same kind of philosophy in Elements? In other words, if you get good at pixelmator, will it transfer to Elements or will you have to start all over again.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #66277 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.