nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Color (ICM) Profiles for PhotoShop

zackchan

9 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
zackchan Basic Member
Fri 15-Dec-00 01:25 PM

Hi All...

I'm currently experiencing a few problems with PhotoShop 5.5 and my Canon BJC-8200. The problem arises when it comes to printing a photo.... the output of the print doesn't match the monitor...its way far from it. I have done the Gamma adjustments, and almost everything else. I think it might be a problem with my current monitor. Its an ADI MicroScan 4V. It doesn't have any ICM profiles, and I have done a bit of searching over the 'net and came up with nothing.... Are profiles available for my monitor, or have I missed out on something important? BTW, I'm using Kodak Premium Photo Paper....

Thanks!!

Later,

Zacka Gerard Chan

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Color (ICM) Profiles for PhotoShop
                                   Reply message Whoosh.........SPLAT!
                                        Reply message RE: Whoosh.........SPLAT!

G