Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #58843
View in linear mode

Subject: "TIFF Processing" Previous topic | Next topic
Bwanafoto Registered since 09th Oct 2008Thu 13-Aug-09 02:58 PM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"TIFF Processing"

US

I shot an event at Libary of congress at night. As I always shoot Raw
I wasnt paying attention to the WB. When imported my images into Lightroom I noticed all my images were shot in TIFF format. I cannot correct the WB. Tried in PSCS3 no luck
Any suggestions or advise

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006Thu 13-Aug-09 03:05 PM
6821 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: TIFF Processing"
In response to Reply # 0

Knoxville, US

Correct, at that point the wb is part of the image. One way to correct it is to use the neutral color eye dropper and find something that should be color-neutral on the image and rebalance the image that way.

Bwanafoto Registered since 09th Oct 2008Thu 13-Aug-09 03:58 PM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: TIFF Processing"
In response to Reply # 1

US

I will try this out
Thanks

ablike Registered since 10th Jul 2013Wed 10-Jul-13 06:33 AM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: TIFF Processing"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 10-Jul-13 06:35 AM by ablike

US

you can have tiff processing in vb.net by using rasteredge's image application. so you can can import the images. it has a good performance.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #58843 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.