Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Yep! another dumb question from glxman!

glxman

South Australia, AU
5479 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography Nikonian since 04th Oct 2008
Mon 06-Apr-09 05:12 AM

Hi Guys,

Are any of our members only using NX2 to prepare images for upload for posting images,

When I have tried to meet the requirements, (image dimensions and size), I end up with the image larger than 150KB,

The only way I have been able to achieve the 150KB is to compress in windows Vista picture manager and then the image is "degraded" to a condition not suited to posting here,

If anyone is using NX2 successfully for PP for uploading, a procedure would be appreciated,

One thing I forgot to mention, Is that I am converting the NEFs to jpeg first,

Regards,
Gary

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Yep! another dumb question from glxman!

G