nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #50425
View in linear mode

Subject: "You need NX2.1 to work with the D90 RAW files" Previous topic | Next topic
RSchussel Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Nov 2008Wed 03-Dec-08 12:39 AM
417 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"You need NX2.1 to work with the D90 RAW files"

Vallejo, US

I just got a NX2.0 CD from Cameta for $119 and found that I could not open my D90 RAW file.

Called Nikon support and they had me go to their site and the download NX2.1 . You need to have the NX2.0 CD loaded on your computer before you upgrade. I have a very fast computer (Duo Core 3G
Vista 64 bit with 8 G Ram) and the download (Cable) and compile took about 7 minutes.As it is an update to 2.0 no cost is involved nor do you have to enter the product code again.

At this time all of the NX2 CDS are v2.0.

While Vista 64 is not offically suppported by NX2,NX2 runs fine on my machine.

This is my first photo editior--the little I have seen so far looks great. I am sure I will be back with many questions.

Bob

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #50425 Previous topic | Next topic