Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #44190
View in linear mode

Subject: "ZOOM FEATURE IN LIGHTROOM" Previous topic | Next topic
W6PJJ Silver Member Nikonian since 30th May 2008Wed 25-Jun-08 01:49 AM
424 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"ZOOM FEATURE IN LIGHTROOM"

Rancho Cordova,, US

I have been playing around with a newly acquired version of Lightroom 1.4.1. I would like to zoom in on an image and save it in that condition. I have tried all sorts of steps but cannot accomplish this. I have looked in the help area and cannot find any guidance there either. Any suggestions?

Sil

"Nikon, never leave home without it"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

aolander Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Sep 2006Wed 25-Jun-08 02:19 AM
3052 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: ZOOM FEATURE IN LIGHTROOM"
In response to Reply # 0

Nevis, US

If you mean you want to zoom in and "crop" an area of an image, no, you can't save it. Use the crop tool in the Develop Module.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #44190 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.