Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
Mon 04-Mar-02 10:13 PM
Hello All,

I recently ordered a new computer and then canceled the order. The main reason was that it had Windows XP home edition as the OS. I use Photoshop 5.0 for my photo editing program and don't plan to upgrade this expensive software.

Adobe informed their customers that they will not provide new drivers for their older software to enable it run on XP. So I know PS5 will not run on XP.

I have decided to have a computer built with a dual boot system so I can run two operating systems, Widows XP and Windows 2000.

I am currently running win 98 and have had no problems at all with PS5.

My question is: Will PS5 run on Win 2000. Does anybody have it installed on Win 2000 and if they do have they had any problems.

I would appreciate any information or help with this situation.

Later,
Rick D.

G