nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #22371
View in linear mode

Subject: "“Microsoft .NET Framework” problem" Previous topic | Next topic
Kenny Wilder Basic MemberSat 09-Dec-06 04:24 PM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"“Microsoft .NET Framework” problem"

Navarre Beach, US

For the most part I like Nikon’s Capture NX. However, when I attempt to “Change the File Size (image Size) after I have saved the file to JPEG from NEF, I have a problem with about 10% of my images where I try to change the Width pixels to 1200. The example shown below from a print screen is the window error that opens that says “Microsoft .NET Framework”. It basically offers a button to “Continue” or “Quit”, however the problem is never resolved. In order to obtain the width 1200 pixel I have to close NX and go to another software like Thumbs to make the conversion that NX will not allow. This causes a lot of frustration and loss of time.

Do you know of others that are experiencing my ongoing problem? And do you know if there is a fix for this problem?

Kenny Wilder
www.NavarreBeachLife.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (pbase file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #22371 Previous topic | Next topic