nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) topic #170
View in linear mode

Subject: "Genius HR7" Previous topic | Next topic
FrFathi     Basic Member Wed 25-Apr-01 07:33 AM
39 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Genius HR7"

HI everybody,

I want to buy a new scanner and I don't know what to choose, retailer told me that Genius HR7 is a good scanner for both prints and slides, what do you think? Is it a good one really?

Thanks,

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources   Salt Lake City, US  Charter Member Wed 25-Apr-01 11:35 PM
10095 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Genius HR7"
In response to Reply # 0

It's hard to know, but I would suggest that you look at the Epson 1240SU or 1640SU scanners that other folks here have found very good. The Genius name disappeared from the market for a few years and now this Chinese company Genius-Kye is marketing products with that name. They may be fine, but I trust Epson support and product quality and have no idea about the other company.

http://www.genius-kye.com/genius/pro/scanner/hr7.htm

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductComparison.jsp

BJ

Zenfolio gallery

FrFathi     Basic Member Thu 26-Apr-01 05:13 AM
39 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Genius HR7"
In response to Reply # 1

Thank you BJ, I have just checked the links, very helpful.

Regards,

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) topic #170 Previous topic | Next topic