nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #954
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone going to the 24 hrs of Daytona?" Previous topic | Next topic
vfnewman Gold Member Awarded for his multiple contributions to Resources Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Charter MemberFri 26-Jan-01 10:32 PM
4325 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Anyone going to the 24 hrs of Daytona?"

Forest, US

Nikonians,

Barring any significant development, some coworkers and I are going to attend the 24 Hrs of Daytona next weekend (Feb 3-4). Does anyone else here plan on attending?

Victor Newman

My Nikonians Gallery

www.nikonians.org - Worldwide Home for Nikon Photographers

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

f8bthere Awarded for his contributions to the Resources Basic MemberSat 27-Jan-01 02:11 AM
1326 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "I live in Daytona....we stay off the roads when the race fans come to town"
In response to Reply # 0

DeLand, Florida, US

I live in Daytona, and much like other sports, the prices and hype have taken over what use to be fun for average folks, and made it a time to stock up so you don't have to be on the road when the race fans come into town. It is very invasive for the locals.

I am more interested in Bike Week and Biktoberfest. There are many more photo opertunities... sometimes even motorcycles get in the shot

Have fun, hope your trip is a good experience.

Al

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #954 Previous topic | Next topic