nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

EXif Viewer Not Working

glo

Montgomery, US
937 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
glo Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2005
Mon 15-Jul-13 09:26 PM

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 and Internet Explorer 10.

I have Opanda IExif 2.3 and KUSO EXIF Viewer. When I right click on a photo and left click on either of these EXIF viewers I get the message "Object doesn't support this property or method".

IExif will work if I open the application and select a photo that is on my computer. I just can't get the right click method to work on an internet photo.

Does anyone have a solution?

Grady
MY GALLERY

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: EXif Viewer Not Working dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
15th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: EXif Viewer Not Working elec164 Silver Member
15th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: EXif Viewer Not Working RLDubbya Silver Member
16th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: EXif Viewer Not Working dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
16th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: EXif Viewer Not Working RLDubbya Silver Member
16th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: EXif Viewer Not Working glo Silver Member
16th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: EXif Viewer Not Working JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
16th Jul 2013

G