nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby CAFÉ English Café (Public) topic #89062
View in linear mode

Subject: "The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel" Previous topic | Next topic
nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography   Knoxville, US  Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006 Fri 21-Jun-13 01:06 PM
6895 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel"

I read that this was in Alberta Canada. It's a facebook link so I don't know if you have to be a member or not to view. I don't want to spoil the surprise but I gotta say I'd have been freaking out. There is one expletive at the very end but I think it was very appropriate.

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151756543367474

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel kennoll Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
21st Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
22nd Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
22nd Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
22nd Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel Clyde57 Silver Member
23rd Jun 2013
     Reply message RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel KerryS Silver Member
23rd Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel flag25 Silver Member
26th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
28th Jun 2013

kennoll Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Seattle, US  Nikonian since 07th Feb 2011 Fri 21-Jun-13 08:16 PM
908 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel"
In response to Reply # 0

Wow! I had the same expletive go through my mind....

Hooooly sh........!!

Ken
Seattle, WA
My Gallery

ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography   Powder Springs, US  Charter Member Sat 22-Jun-13 12:44 AM
8376 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel"
In response to Reply # 0

Saw that on Fox and Friends this morning!

Scott Chapin
Powder Springs, GA, USA
Nikonians Team Member

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine   US  Charter Member Sat 22-Jun-13 03:56 AM
10928 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel"
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 22-Jun-13 03:57 AM by Covey22

Acclimatization - not good!

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.   Seattle, WA, US  Nikonian since 17th Apr 2006 Sat 22-Jun-13 07:36 PM
5277 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel"
In response to Reply # 0

Going to need some new underwear after that!!!!

---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+
Joseph K
Seattle, WA, USA

D700, D200, D70S, 24-70mm f/2.8, VR 70-200mm f/2.8 II,
50mm f/1.4 D, 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 VR, 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 DX

Clyde57 Silver Member  Punta Gorda, US  Nikonian since 16th Sep 2007 Sun 23-Jun-13 01:49 PM
535 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel"
In response to Reply # 4

>Going to need some new underwear after that!!!!

I wonder if that's what made the bear leave after sniffing around.

Clyde

Take a look at my nikonians gallery.

KerryS Silver Member  Sedro Woolley, WA, US  Nikonian since 30th Nov 2012 Sun 23-Jun-13 04:16 PM
220 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel"
In response to Reply # 5

>>Going to need some new underwear after that!!!!
>
>I wonder if that's what made the bear leave after sniffing
>around.

Wrong cologne?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

flag25 Silver Member  Nanaimo, CA  Nikonian since 31st Jan 2008 Wed 26-Jun-13 03:35 PM
57 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel"
In response to Reply # 0

Holy sh-- indeed. You gotta admit the guy has a pair...although what the heck can you do when you're stuck up a tree.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas   US  Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007 Fri 28-Jun-13 12:54 PM
27431 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: The perils of a tree stand/nerves of steel"
In response to Reply # 0

That will get your heart pumping very fast!

Best Regards,
Marty

Forums Lobby CAFÉ English Café (Public) topic #89062 Previous topic | Next topic