nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby CAFÉ English Café (Public) topic #88080
View in linear mode

Subject: "He stopped loving her today" Previous topic | Next topic
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography   Powder Springs, US  Charter Member Fri 26-Apr-13 03:39 PM
8408 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"He stopped loving her today"

George Jones died

Scott Chapin
Powder Springs, GA, USA
Nikonians Team Member

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: He stopped loving her today SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life.
26th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: He stopped loving her today Scotty Silver Member
26th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: He stopped loving her today Akiviri
26th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: He stopped loving her today dagoldst Gold Member
27th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: He stopped loving her today coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire”
04th May 2013

SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life.   SouthernYork Co, US  Nikonian since 11th Sep 2010 Fri 26-Apr-13 05:14 PM
1949 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: He stopped loving her today"
In response to Reply # 0

I shall go out and ride the JD mower with a beer in hand to pay homage....but not on the main road...

Sheri Becker

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Scotty Silver Member  Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK  Nikonian since 07th Feb 2002 Fri 26-Apr-13 06:26 PM
4929 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: He stopped loving her today"
In response to Reply # 0

Probably more relevant to you guys over there than to us over here - can't say he was that big here, but probably shifted more records than most over there...

D2Xs + AF20-35mm f2.8 + AF35-70mm f2.8 + AF80-200mm f2.8

Hunger pays a heavy price to the shining Gods of speed and steel

LIKE me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/AlexJPScottPhotography

http://alexjpscottphotography.blogspot.co.uk/

Alex

Akiviri   US  Registered since 16th Apr 2013 Fri 26-Apr-13 06:59 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: He stopped loving her today"
In response to Reply # 0

RIP George. I grew up listening to the man sing - even on my worst day he could make me feel better.

dagoldst Gold Member  Little Rock, US  Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2012 Sat 27-Apr-13 03:01 AM
2520 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: He stopped loving her today"
In response to Reply # 0

Mr. Jones will be missed.

David

"Sawed that board three times and it is still too short... "

coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire”   McEwen, US  Nikonian since 01st Dec 2011 Sat 04-May-13 07:23 PM
3270 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: He stopped loving her today"
In response to Reply # 0

So sad to lose that voice & viewpoint.

working on it in Middle TN
Nikon D3100

35 mm 1.8 Nikkor
18-55 mm Nikkor VR
55-200 mm Nikkor VR
55-300 mm Nikkor VR
150-500 mm Sigma OS
Feisol CT3471 & Markins M20 ballhead

Forums Lobby CAFÉ English Café (Public) topic #88080 Previous topic | Next topic