Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #87894
View in linear mode

Subject: "Camera Lens Coffee Mugs" Previous topic | Next topic
WhatAboutBob Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Nov 2009Thu 11-Apr-13 08:53 PM
97 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Camera Lens Coffee Mugs"
Thu 11-Apr-13 08:54 PM by WhatAboutBob

Georgetown, US

Got an email from CBS Local on a deal on two stainless coffee mugs that look like lenses for cheap ($14 for Nikon looking & $16 for Canon look).

Here's the link: http://offers.cbslocal.com/deal/34688/up-to-68-percent-off-off-from-epacificmall?utm_campaign=loboston&utm_medium=email&utm_source=localoffersemail

I thought about it for a brief second, but I have a 6 month old baby girl and don't want to give her the idea it's ok to pour liquid in a 'lens looking item' to help Daddy out...

I don't get any profit from this, thought I'd pass the deal along to my fellow nikonians.

This is the right forum for this - right???

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Charter MemberThu 11-Apr-13 09:25 PM
18153 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Camera Lens Coffee Mugs"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri 12-Apr-13 06:16 AM by jrp

Rancho Cordova, US

This is the right forum for this - right???

Sure, why not. I don't have issue with it.

I have a 24-70 Nikon Lens beverage container...its okay... but I find that I spill more when I use it to drink from vs. my other tumblers. Must be me (I'm a clutz).

We also have Nikonians coffee mugs in the Pro Shop ... I have a two this one and an older one from a long time ago. I'll post a pic of it later tonight if anyone is interested. (I don't usually spill from these, though. )

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

WhatAboutBob Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Nov 2009Fri 12-Apr-13 02:05 PM
97 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Camera Lens Coffee Mugs"
In response to Reply # 1
Fri 12-Apr-13 02:08 PM by WhatAboutBob

Georgetown, US

>We also have Nikonians coffee mugs in the Pro Shop ...

I saw those before posting - those are the mugs my wife likes, thinking about picking one up once her starbucks ones break... I was thinking more of a travel mug - like the stainless, but keeping it spillproof is key... My current one is from a company I used to work for - works great... But like I said, when my baby becomes a toddler, don't want her to pick up bad habits...

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Sportymonk Registered since 16th Jul 2007Thu 11-Apr-13 09:54 PM
814 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Camera Lens Coffee Mugs"
In response to Reply # 0

Rocky Mount, US

I did some research on some a while back. Look for them on Amazon. On one, if you order the one with an image that says Nikon, you get a cup with the name "Nican". Some report poor fill on lids. I would like won but haven't hit the shutter yet.

Nikonians is the Smithsonian of Nikon knowledge. If there is a question they can't answer, I want to see the question.

My Gallery: www.HLDPhotos.com
My Blog : www.HLDPhotos.blogspot.com

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #87894 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.