Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #87620
View in linear mode

Subject: "The New Nikon Image Space" Previous topic | Next topic
Puddlepyrate2013 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2013Mon 25-Mar-13 06:01 AM
101 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"The New Nikon Image Space"
Mon 25-Mar-13 06:02 AM by Puddlepyrate2013

Portsmouth, US

Hello all, I just revisited Nikon PictureTown to see Nikon has done a complete remodel of it and changed the name to Nikon Image Space. A basic membership allows users 2g of free storage but if you own a Nikon camera, you can upgrade to a Special Account and get 20g of space for free. File formats supported are jpegs, tiff, NEF and NRW. You can also share images on Facebook or through email. There is password protected album sharing and you can upload 2,000 images simultaneously. Nikon has really done a great job on this and I just wanted to share. With the file sizes of the D7100 and D7000, 20gigs of free storage is a great return on investment for those new owners.

Here is link: http://info.nikonimagespace.com/en_US/special.html

Nikon Image Space is also available for smartphones, Ipads/tablets and PC's.

Enjoy,

Bob

p.s.
I want to wish all who purchased the D7100 the best of luck with their new babies, I am still enjoying my D7000 so I will enjoy the D7100 through your eyes.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #87620 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.