Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #86979
View in linear mode

Subject: "Photo Professors Podcast with Rick Walker available!" Previous topic | Next topic
rickpaul Silver Member Charter MemberMon 11-Feb-13 12:30 PM
1807 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Photo Professors Podcast with Rick Walker available!"

Tucson, US

Our February podcast with our guest, Image Doctor Rick Walker is now available!

http://photoprofessors.nikonians.org/2013/02/nikonian-photo-professors-13/

--------------------------
Rick Paul
The Photo Professors

Saguaro Shadows Photography
Tucson, Arizona

My Nikonians Gallery

My Nikonians Blog

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Mon 11-Feb-13 08:10 PM
51167 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Photo Professors Podcast with Rick Walker available!"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

Thanks for Info

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography Charter MemberTue 12-Feb-13 12:20 AM
8145 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Photo Professors Podcast with Rick Walker available!"
In response to Reply # 0

Powder Springs, US

I'll sync up now. Thanks!

Scott Chapin
Powder Springs, GA, USA
Nikonians Team Member

esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. Nikonian since 10th Nov 2002Tue 12-Feb-13 02:50 PM
11662 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Photo Professors Podcast with Rick Walker available!"
In response to Reply # 0

McAllen, US

Great interview, you guys did an excellent job.

Ernesto Santos
esartprints.com Ernesto Santos Photography

walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Nikonian since 05th May 2002Thu 14-Feb-13 11:50 AM
14596 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Photo Professors Podcast with Rick Walker available!"
In response to Reply # 0

Colorado Springs, US

Thanks for having me on the show.

Rick Walker

My photos:
GeoVista Photography

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #86979 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.