Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #86023
View in linear mode

Subject: "Season's Greetings" Previous topic | Next topic
Scotty Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Feb 2002Fri 21-Dec-12 03:53 AM
4850 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Season's Greetings"

Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK

Hi guys - here is our Christmas Card - hope you all have a great holiday season and a prosperous, pixel burning new year...

D2Xs + AF20-35mm f2.8 + AF35-70mm f2.8 + AF80-200mm f2.8

Hunger pays a heavy price to the shining Gods of speed and steel

LIKE me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/AlexJPScottPhotography

http://alexjpscottphotography.blogspot.co.uk/

Alex

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Season's Greetings
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
21st Dec 2012
OffBeat
23rd Dec 2012
Scotty Silver Member
23rd Dec 2012
rutherfordphoto Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources
24th Dec 2012
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
24th Dec 2012
rutherfordphoto Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources
24th Dec 2012
suzyk Silver Member
24th Dec 2012
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
24th Dec 2012
Scotty Silver Member
24th Dec 2012
DaddySS Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Dec 2012
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
25th Dec 2012
richardd300 Silver Member
25th Dec 2012
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography
25th Dec 2012
Scotty Silver Member
25th Dec 2012

ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography Charter MemberFri 21-Dec-12 09:55 AM
8216 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 0

Powder Springs, US

I wish you and yours all the best too , Alex! It looks like that snowman won't melt though.

Scott Chapin
Powder Springs, GA, USA
Nikonians Team Member

OffBeat Registered since 08th May 2003Sun 23-Dec-12 04:57 AM
611 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Hug him fast, Alex! It won't be long and he will be asking to borrow the car. Season's greetings to you and yours too!
Bill

Scotty Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Feb 2002Sun 23-Dec-12 01:10 PM
4850 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 2

Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK

Thanks Bill and Scott - he gets his first camera this Christmas so I'm not sure how long it will be before he wants one of mine to play with...

LIKE me on Facebook

Alex

rutherfordphoto Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Registered since 27th Aug 2002Mon 24-Dec-12 03:42 AM
5099 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 3

Vancouver, CA

Seasons Greetings as well to you and your family. I got my first camera for Christmas when I was 5, a Kodak 110. If he enjoys it half as much as I did the gift will be a success

~Cheers, Allan~
www.allanschroeder.com

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberMon 24-Dec-12 06:08 PM
35060 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 4

San Pedro Garza García, MX

Allan, nice to see you here!

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

rutherfordphoto Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Registered since 27th Aug 2002Mon 24-Dec-12 06:11 PM
5099 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 6
Mon 24-Dec-12 06:12 PM by rutherfordphoto

Vancouver, CA

Thank you JRP, nice to see you as well. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to that lovely family of yours

~Cheers, Allan~
www.allanschroeder.com

suzyk Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Dec 2011Mon 24-Dec-12 07:42 AM
1563 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 0

near Hobart, AU

Hey Alex,

Merry Christmas to you all. Great card. I agree with Bill, they grow up very quickly.

Cheers,
Suzy

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberMon 24-Dec-12 06:11 PM
35060 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 0

San Pedro Garza García, MX

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Warning:
Santa brought a nice white Coolpix to my elder grandson last year.
He has not used it once. "I want a real one like yours!"

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

Scotty Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Feb 2002Mon 24-Dec-12 06:55 PM
#9. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 8

Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK

forewarned is forearmed but as he is only 4 I may have a years grace before he is reaching for my D2Xs or D200... Actually his mother is more likely to lend him her D50...

LIKE me on Facebook

Alex

DaddySS Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 26th Dec 2006Mon 24-Dec-12 09:01 PM
836 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#10. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 0

Woodcliff Lake NJ, & Jacksonvi, US

Great Card! And a Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Richard

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Tue 25-Dec-12 01:29 AM
26806 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Alex,

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Best Regards,
Marty

richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Tue 25-Dec-12 10:53 AM
3536 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#12. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 11
Tue 25-Dec-12 10:54 AM by richardd300

Dyserth, UK

Merry Christmas. Thanks to everyone at Nikonians for the excellent and continued help

Richard

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my website www.pixels4u.co.uk
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography Nikonian since 18th Apr 2006Tue 25-Dec-12 01:35 PM
4402 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 0

Lakeville, US

Merry Christmas Alex. I'll be glad to send you some snow.

Larry
http://www.larryandersonphotography.com
http://www.andersonmasterbuilders.com

Scotty Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Feb 2002Tue 25-Dec-12 02:19 PM
#14. "RE: Season's Greetings"
In response to Reply # 13

Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK

Let it come Larry, we have just returned from a paddle in the Arabian Gulf from our beach...

LIKE me on Facebook

Alex

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #86023 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.