Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #85981
View in linear mode

Subject: "ANPAT Special Edition published" Previous topic | Next topic
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more Nikonian since 07th Apr 2002Tue 18-Dec-12 10:01 AM
3985 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"ANPAT Special Edition published"

Havelock, US

Our 2012 Annual Nikonians Photo Adventure Trip (ANPAT) special edition is now available for free download.

The highlight of this edition is our gallery favorites section, featuring images, field notes and comments by members attending the trip to New Mexico this year.
More than 70 images are included in this, our largest ANPAT special edition to date. We thank the members who contributed images from their adventure.
This issue also includes a Photo Ninja Review by Ernesto Santos (esantos) and an ANPAT retrospective by former trip coordinator Darrell Young (Digital Darrell).

---Tom

"Shoot everything f/16 at a 100 and let the lab boys worry about it."

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the camera."

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberTue 18-Dec-12 10:06 PM
34531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: ANPAT Special Edition published"
In response to Reply # 0

San Pedro Garza García, MX

We would like to hear if you like it ..... or not

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005Fri 28-Dec-12 09:05 AM
4940 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: ANPAT Special Edition published"
In response to Reply # 1

CH

You mean, apart from that itchy urge to send you money to secure a seat on the next ANPAT?

Seriously, really like it. A lot!

The only thing that bothers me to a small extent is the amount of technical data. I mean, we can be sure it's made with Nikon stuff, and I don't really need/want to learn that the camera was sitting on a Magica tripod - especially for a shot of another nikonian: it's the man that interests me, not the fact that you used such or such Magica combo to take the image, even more so with today's cameras that would allow the same image to be taken at ISO 3 zillion, handheld!

Olivier Rychner

Auta i lomë! And my Nikon's only awaiting daylight...

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberSun 20-Jan-13 04:41 PM
34531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: ANPAT Special Edition published"
In response to Reply # 2
Sun 20-Jan-13 06:10 PM by jrp

San Pedro Garza García, MX

I can understand trauma from a bad tripod.
Yet, we receive many demands for "with what was that shot made"

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #85981 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.