Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #85677
View in linear mode

Subject: "Are you a Winner of one of the 2012 Challenges or Onlin..." Previous topic | Next topic
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography Charter MemberTue 04-Dec-12 04:23 PM
3112 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Are you a Winner of one of the 2012 Challenges or Online Assignments?"

Winnipeg, CA

If during the 2012 calendar year you are a monthly winner in one or more of the Landscape, Macro, Wildlife or Sports Monthly Challenges. If you are currently a Silver, Gold or Platinum member you have the opportunity to enter the 2012 Triple Crown.
If during the 2012 calendar year you are a monthly winner of one or more of the Monthly Online Assignments. If you are currently a Silver, Gold or Platinum member you have the opportunity to enter the 2012 Triple Crown.
If you are currently a Basic member? No worries. just upgrade now and you will be eligible.
You have until January 15, 2013 to upload your winning images to the Triple Crown Gallery. Please rename your file(s) as follows: Month (of winning)_forum_username.jpg; for example: september_landscape_bgs.jpg. As a sizing requirement all images must be 1200 pixels at their longest side.
Judging will be done during January, 2013
The overall three (3) winners will each receive: Lowepro Pro Runner 250 AW camera bag and Black Rapid RS-4 Classic camera strap
Good Luck to all entrants.

Chris Gray

Nikonians® - Worldwide Home for Nikon® Photographers
"Share, Learn and Inspire"

My Nikonians Gallery
My Website
My Facebook Page

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. Nikonian since 11th Sep 2010Tue 01-Jan-13 10:20 AM
1670 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Are you a Winner of one of the 2012 Challenges or Online Assignments?"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Quick question. Does this leave time to vote on the December challenges and include them? Or will they not be eligible until next year. Thanks.

Sheri Becker

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Tue 01-Jan-13 03:16 PM
11427 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Are you a Winner of one of the 2012 Challenges or Online Assignments?"
In response to Reply # 1

Lowden, US

I don’t think the December contest will get decided in time for this contest.

I think we are using all of the images where the winner was determined during the 2012 calendar year. So, the first monthly winners eligible are the winners of the December 2011 monthly contest who were chosen in late January and the last eligible will be the image that won the votes held in December 2012.

Those December 2011 contest winners were chosen too late to be included in last year’s Best of Nikonians contest.

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

vizz Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 19th Aug 2011Thu 13-Jun-13 06:51 PM
136 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Are you a Winner of one of the 2012 Challenges or Online Assignments?"
In response to Reply # 2

Karlovac, HR

Hi!

Why don't you put the winning photos of the 2012 photo contest on the Nikonians home page?
Almost six months of 2013 you feature on the main page the winning photos from 2011!

Best regards,

Vesna

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberFri 14-Jun-13 09:04 AM
34531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Are you a Winner of one of the 2012 Challenges or Online Assignments?"
In response to Reply # 3

San Pedro Garza García, MX

Our Photo Contests Director has been in Africa on an extended photo trip.
We'll publish the winners page soon.

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #85677 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.