nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #85481
View in linear mode

Subject: "Happy Thanksgiving" Previous topic | Next topic
RockyIII Gold Member Nikonian since 27th May 2006Thu 22-Nov-12 04:45 PM
3080 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Happy Thanksgiving"

Raleigh, US

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody who celebrates it. I have lots of things to be thankful for, and Nikonians is one of them. This is the greatest place to come and talk about Nikon cameras, lenses, etc., and it has more helpful and friendly members than any other camera forum on which I've spent time.

Rocky

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dhrphoto Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Sep 2007Thu 22-Nov-12 05:18 PM
142 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Happy Thanksgiving"
In response to Reply # 0

Laurel, US

>Happy Thanksgiving to everybody who celebrates it. I have
>lots of things to be thankful for, and Nikonians is one of
>them. This is the greatest place to come and talk about Nikon
>cameras, lenses, etc., and it has more helpful and friendly
>members than any other camera forum on which I've spent time.
>
>Rocky

Very True Indeed.

Thank You and Happy Thanksgiving to You, your family and all Nikonians! ( I'm sure we all are Thankful for what we have).

May Your Day Be Happy And
Full Of Beautiful Images
D.H.R.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 25th Nov 2002Thu 22-Nov-12 05:41 PM
9620 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: Happy Thanksgiving"
In response to Reply # 0

Boston Area, US

... and a Happy Belated Thanksgiving to our Canadian members!

One of the biggest mistakes a photographer can make is to look at the real world and cling to the vain hope that next time his film will somehow bear a closer resemblance to it. - Galen Rowell

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #85481 Previous topic | Next topic