nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Thank you to Nikonians - Just renewed.

Sportymonk

Rocky Mount, US
814 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Sportymonk Registered since 16th Jul 2007
Thu 15-Nov-12 03:37 AM

I just renewed my membership in Nikonians and I just wanted to post to say thank you to all of you and especially to some unknown benefactor who kept me going here. Two years ago (IIRC) time got tough. They still are but at the time the emotional impact was particularly hard. I was about to not renew my membership in Nikonians even though it was and is valuable to me. All I could see was, well you can imagine. Somebody stepped forward and covered my membership and I want to say thank you. My membership in Nikonians has helped in a lot of ways beyond photography. It has been my lifeline when things got tough. So thank you to my benefactor and to all the rest whose posts and topics have made this such a great place.

I am surviving. I am working 9:45 - 3 or 4 three to five days a week at a national retailer in the men's department ($8.36/hr no benefits). I am also working as a call center under a pharmaceutical contract from 5:-30 PM - 2:00AM. ($11.00 /hr no benefits) My two "keep me from popping my cork" things are twice a month to the Cary Photographic Artists in Cary NC and Nikonians.

My have my back up and the wind in my sails and say thank you to all.

Nikonians is the Smithsonian of Nikon knowledge. If there is a question they can't answer, I want to see the question.

My Gallery: www.HLDPhotos.com
My Blog : www.HLDPhotos.blogspot.com

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Thank you to Nikonians - Just renewed.

G