nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #85348
View in linear mode

Subject: "Of interest to all..." Previous topic | Next topic
Scotty Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Feb 2002Wed 14-Nov-12 10:26 AM
4864 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Of interest to all..."

Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK

Some great stuff here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20304829

D2Xs + AF20-35mm f2.8 + AF35-70mm f2.8 + AF80-200mm f2.8

Hunger pays a heavy price to the shining Gods of speed and steel

LIKE me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/AlexJPScottPhotography

http://alexjpscottphotography.blogspot.co.uk/

Alex

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Of interest to all...
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
14th Nov 2012
avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
14th Nov 2012
Floridian Silver Member
14th Nov 2012
KolinP Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
16th Nov 2012
JBS101 Silver Member
16th Nov 2012

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Wed 14-Nov-12 02:00 PM
8926 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Of interest to all..."
In response to Reply # 0

Atlanta, US

Very nice, Alex - thanks for posting.

I never get tired of seeing his work. It always produces something for me to work on improving in my own work.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Charter MemberWed 14-Nov-12 05:20 PM
18629 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Of interest to all..."
In response to Reply # 0

Rancho Cordova, US

Never get tired of looking at his work. Thanks for posting.

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

Floridian Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Feb 2007Wed 14-Nov-12 07:12 PM
2760 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Of interest to all..."
In response to Reply # 0

Tallahassee, Florida, US

Wow! Really stunning photography. You can see the power of shooting more in black and white. (Makes me think I don't do enough of it.)

Randy

KolinP Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 13th May 2006Fri 16-Nov-12 06:29 AM
246 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Of interest to all..."
In response to Reply # 0

Weston-super-Mare, UK

Y'know ... I think that's the first time I've ever seen Ansel Adams' face! (I haven't (yet) bought any of his books.)

(His face is held in the last frame of that almost 5-minute long movie.)

Colin P.

--
Staying busy is easy. Setting priorities is harder!
My Nikonians gallery
My other photo sites

JBS101 Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Apr 2009Fri 16-Nov-12 10:42 PM
527 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Of interest to all..."
In response to Reply # 0

Canberra, AU

Alex, thanks for posting that. I really enjoyed it.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #85348 Previous topic | Next topic