Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #85259
View in linear mode

Subject: "Trouble with Nikoncafe?" Previous topic | Next topic
snegron Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2007Thu 08-Nov-12 09:01 PM
1533 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Trouble with Nikoncafe?"

Cape Coral, Florida, US

Has anyone else been having trouble logging on to Nikoncafe? It won't recognize my password and when I try typing in the security display code, I get a message that reads "You have not entered an email address that we recognize. Please try again or contact the administrator".

Just curious to know if it's something on my end or if they are having website difficulties.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Trouble with Nikoncafe?
RockyIII Gold Member
08th Nov 2012
Luke_Miller Silver Member
09th Nov 2012
avm247 Moderator
09th Nov 2012
GiantTristan Silver Member
09th Nov 2012
snegron Silver Member
10th Nov 2012

RockyIII Gold Member Nikonian since 27th May 2006Thu 08-Nov-12 11:19 PM
3038 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Trouble with Nikoncafe?"
In response to Reply # 0

Raleigh, US

I just tried and cannot log in either. I get the following message:

"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!"

Maybe it is just a temporary problem.

Rocky

Luke_Miller Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2006Fri 09-Nov-12 12:49 PM
1498 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Trouble with Nikoncafe?"
In response to Reply # 1

Rural Virginia, US

I had to reset my password in order to log in.

Places We Have Been

www.peppermill-multimedia.com

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Charter MemberFri 09-Nov-12 05:31 PM
18518 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Trouble with Nikoncafe?"
In response to Reply # 0

Rancho Cordova, US

Nikoncafe? Never heard of it.

(But seriously, I don't visit that site.)

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

GiantTristan Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2006Fri 09-Nov-12 10:27 PM
1853 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Trouble with Nikoncafe?"
In response to Reply # 0

Stamford, US

I had not accessed Nikoncafe for several months, but was motivated by your post to log on - no problem. I was quite surprised by the heavy traffic at the different fora of this site and also impressed by the often outstanding photography shown there.

Tristan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

snegron Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2007Sat 10-Nov-12 02:35 AM
1533 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Trouble with Nikoncafe?"
In response to Reply # 4
Sat 10-Nov-12 02:45 AM by snegron

Cape Coral, Florida, US

I tried logging in again today, same problem. I even tried creating a new account with a different email (cleaned out browser history, cookies, cache, etc.), still no luck. I tried contacting an administrator, but that was not possible either. Sad, I used to like that site. I guess it's time to move on.

Edit: I was able to log in!!! I received an email from an account administrator and he helped me get back in!! Very happy again!

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #85259 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.