nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

My Biggest Nikon Pet Peeve

starwarrior

US
5 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
starwarrior Registered since 22nd Oct 2012
Mon 22-Oct-12 11:55 PM | edited Tue 23-Oct-12 03:28 AM by starwarrior

The Nikon F2 and F-mount has been the gold standard in professional photography for the past 30 years. In the past 10 years or so you haven't been able to a Nikon camera or Nikorr lens without it being either discontinued or replaced by another model. A cheap lens will always be a cheap lens and when you find Nikon lenses selling for peanuts over the internet it has simply been determined that it is a cheap lens. Even though Nikon is still the Icon in professional photography it is seeminlgly placing more emphisis on it's consumer product line rather than the professional market. Money over quality is not my ideology of what the Nikon name should stand for.

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: My Biggest Nikon Pet Peeve ShrimpBoy Silver Member
23rd Oct 2012
Reply message RE: My Biggest Nikon Pet Peeve KnightPhoto Gold Member
23rd Oct 2012
Reply message RE: My Biggest Nikon Pet Peeve starwarrior
23rd Oct 2012
     Reply message RE: My Biggest Nikon Pet Peeve agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Oct 2012
Reply message RE: My Biggest Nikon Pet Peeve Noel Holland Platinum Member Winner in the Nikonians 10th Anniversary Photo Contest
24th Oct 2012
Reply message RE: My Biggest Nikon Pet Peeve Ellis Feibush Silver Member
05th Nov 2012
Reply message RE: My Biggest Nikon Pet Peeve agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Oct 2012
Reply message RE: My Biggest Nikon Pet Peeve benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Nov 2012
05th Nov 2012
          Reply message RE: My Biggest Nikon Pet Peeve benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
06th Nov 2012
06th Nov 2012
06th Nov 2012
06th Nov 2012
Reply message RE: My Biggest Nikon Pet Peeve MotoMannequin Moderator Awarded for his extraordinary skills in landscape and wildlife photography
24th Oct 2012

G