nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby CAFÉ English Café (Public) topic #61406
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikonians alternate skins (background) - An Invitation" Previous topic | Next topic
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources   San Pedro Garza García, MX  Charter Member Thu 02-Apr-09 02:04 AM
35642 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikonians alternate skins (background) - An Invitation"
Tue 02-Jun-09 07:29 PM by jrp

We already have an alternate skin to the Nikonians classic with black background.
The preferred skin can be changed at the profile update page under My User Menu, without forgetting to click on the "Update My Profile" button at the lower left side.

However, we would like to have more alternatives and we are hereby cordially inviting members with a good knowledge of HTML and css sheets to participate.

We have asked Nikonian Kevin Mirgorodsky (rodsky77) to coordinate this project.
If you are a Silver, Gold or Platinum members and want to participate, send him an email, he will send you the needed files to work on.
You may look for his profile to send him an email here, at the bottom of that page.

The time frame to select the top three new alternate skins is three months, that is, from today April 1 to June 30.

Designers of the three best alternate skins will receive a Nikonians merchandise gift pack as a token of our appreciation.

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

rodsky77   US  Registered since 08th Jan 2008 Sat 04-Apr-09 07:25 PM
345 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikonians alternate skins (background) - An Invitation"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi all,

Please post to this thread or send me a PM/email if you would like to submit a new skin design.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Kevin

New Jersey Nikonian

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Forums Lobby CAFÉ English Café (Public) topic #61406 Previous topic | Next topic