nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #8969
View in linear mode

Subject: "San Francisco Bay Area Walk Around" Previous topic | Next topic
dslradvocate Registered since 06th Jan 2008Tue 16-Sep-08 04:55 AM
90 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"San Francisco Bay Area Walk Around"

Portola Valley, US

There are a number of interesting local in the SF Bay Area. For example, Stanford University has a wonderful Roden Sculpture Garden and the Burgers of Calais as well. There' the Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Park. Of course there are the people at Union Square. Montgomery St at 5 pm and the Wharf. Any one interested in an outing at one of these locals which we take for granted but an out of towner give would give any thing to live near? I was thinking of a Sunday in mid October, maby the flowers at the Stanford shopping center at sunrise then over to the University for the Rodin sculpture..

Sam Gordon

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Charter MemberTue 16-Sep-08 06:00 PM
18629 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: San Francisco Bay Area Walk Around"
In response to Reply # 0

Rancho Cordova, US

Sounds like a grand day out!

Depending on the day, I may be able to come down from Sacramento, though I do have some seminars scheduled on the 13th and 20th (both Saturdays) for my professional license. I'm 50% in, but will have to get back to you later.

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
Just sayin' ...

rhelliott626 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Jun 2008Tue 23-Sep-08 10:08 PM
149 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: San Francisco Bay Area Walk Around"
In response to Reply # 0

SONORA, US

I was thinking of trying to get something going myself. I was thinking in line of Ft Mason, then over the to golden gate park area.
Sanford area would do, my old stomping grounds.

MotoMannequin Moderator Awarded for his extraordinary skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 11th Jan 2006Thu 09-Oct-08 06:05 PM
8582 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: San Francisco Bay Area Walk Around"
In response to Reply # 0

Livermore, CA, US

Hi Sam,

I've been wanting to get into the city for a day of shooting. I was thinking some B&Ws of cable cars & hills, then a moderate hike in Marin Headlands in hopes of some different angles on the bridge. I'm open to other suggestions as well. I'm not sure how my schedule works this month. I've had some very busy weekends lately. Name a solid date and I'll see what I can do.

Larry - a Bay Area Nikonian
My Nikonians gallery

www.tempered-light.com

Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #8969 Previous topic | Next topic