nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #8683
View in linear mode

Subject: "Startup NEW group Chicago Suburbs" Previous topic | Next topic
kskuty Registered since 01st Feb 2006Mon 19-May-08 04:23 PM
135 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Startup NEW group Chicago Suburbs"
Mon 19-May-08 04:30 PM by kskuty

woodridge, US

Everyone,

I am interested in starting a new get-together group in the western suburbs of Chicago. Open to anything really, but my interests include nature, landscapes and macro. Also postprocessing with alternative, i.e. cheap or free software.

Interested, please contact via email or here.

keithdotskuttatgmaildotcom.

I have looked far and wide and haven't found any groups that interest me. If anyone knows of some I am all ears.

-Keith
vinyl, 8-tracks, film cameras, need I say more..

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Startup NEW group Chicago Suburbs
JM
22nd May 2008
srosengard
23rd May 2008
ShrimpBoy Silver Member
31st May 2008
kskuty
07th Jun 2008
rsanch
24th Jun 2008
JAEA
23rd Oct 2009
sharpsorensen Silver Member
14th Nov 2009

JM Registered since 02nd Mar 2007Thu 22-May-08 05:26 AM
2468 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Startup NEW group Chicago Suburbs"
In response to Reply # 0

US

OK now I get the e-mail that was waiting when I got home from Argyle Lake.
The group of shooters we had started was located in the city. We were all in the northside/wigleyville/Lincoln Park area. However there is a clearing house of clubs for the Chicagoland area (http://www.chicameraclubs.org/newsletters.htm) and ya might find a group that fits yer interests there. They actually had a meet-n-greet at the Cherry Ave location of Calumet not to long ago where many of the clubs had tables with members and their images.
If you get a group shoot set up let me know (if ya don't mind a retro film geek tagging along) as I wouldn't mind joining a group to learn and enjoy the dynamics of a get together.
JM
The Chicagoan Nikonian

srosengard Basic MemberFri 23-May-08 03:35 AM
94 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Startup NEW group Chicago Suburbs"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Keith
I live in the Northwest suberbs of chicago and would definatly be interested. Plz let me know what I can do
srosengard@att.net
Steve Rosengard

ShrimpBoy Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2006Sat 31-May-08 08:04 AM
887 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Startup NEW group Chicago Suburbs"
In response to Reply # 0

Brighton and Hove, UK

I'm in the southwest suburbs. I certainly need the encouragement to get out and shoot. I tend to do landscape/townscape, ie not people. I'd be interested if you get a meeting set up.

Gary
"Yea, Sussex by the sea!" - Rudyard Kipling

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

kskuty Registered since 01st Feb 2006Sat 07-Jun-08 07:50 AM
135 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Startup NEW group Chicago Suburbs"
In response to Reply # 3

woodridge, US

bump
-Keith
vinyl, 8-tracks, film cameras, need I say more..

rsanch Registered since 08th May 2007Tue 24-Jun-08 05:26 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Startup NEW group Chicago Suburbs"
In response to Reply # 0

Brookfield, US

Hi all. I'm out in the near western burbs, ie. Lagrange. I'm still learning but would like to meet up and get some more pointers.

JAEA Registered since 29th Jun 2007Fri 23-Oct-09 04:30 AM
7 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Startup NEW group Chicago Suburbs"
In response to Reply # 5

La Grange, US

Hi,

Have you started a group? I am also in La Grange.

sharpsorensen Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Feb 2008Sat 14-Nov-09 02:50 PM
526 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Startup NEW group Chicago Suburbs"
In response to Reply # 6

US

Im in the northern suburbs (north shore), but would be interested.

Sharp Sorensen
"I love digital photography. It allows you to reminisce immediately." Demetri Martin

Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #8683 Previous topic | Next topic