Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #8621
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone from Boise Idaho?" Previous topic | Next topic
pauleade Registered since 25th Apr 2008Tue 29-Apr-08 01:19 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Anyone from Boise Idaho?"

US

I live on Edna St.

The better weather is calling me out . . .

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Anyone from Boise Idaho?
Rock Hopper
22nd May 2008
af4nc Gold Member
29th May 2008
pauleade
07th Jun 2008
handtalker
19th Jun 2008
pauleade
19th Jun 2008
DavidKvapil
06th Aug 2008

Rock Hopper Registered since 22nd Dec 2006Thu 22-May-08 06:49 PM
71 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Anyone from Boise Idaho?"
In response to Reply # 0

Meridian, US

I'm from Meridian. Are you going to the kayak competion in Banks the weekend of the 31st and the 1st? What kind of stuf do you like to shoot? Do you belong to any camera clubs? I belong to Boise Camera Club. Maybe we can get together for a shoot. Hope to hear from you.

Benny

<www.nikonians-images.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/119559> My Nikonians Gallery

af4nc Gold Member Nikonian since 07th Jul 2007Thu 29-May-08 10:23 PM
3194 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Anyone from Boise Idaho?"
In response to Reply # 1

Yardley, US

I will be in Hailey near Sun Valley 13th, 14th and 15th, actually only the 14th all day, the others flying in/out. I want to hike the sawtooth mtns.

will be shooting lots of pics . . .

I work as as a pilot on a private jet so time is limited, just one day for me.

Tom

pauleade Registered since 25th Apr 2008Sat 07-Jun-08 03:30 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Anyone from Boise Idaho?"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Benny,

I would like to shoot some ID sports. I have done some rodeo and really enjoyed it and the results. Sharing gas costs to go do things seems like a very good idea, too. I would have liked to do the kayak races, but I just saw your postings today. Know of any things like that coming up soon?

I have just moved up to the D3 and have a D200 and a lot of gear to sell.

Isn't Meridian the center of Idaho, if not the universe? Seems like I'm always going over there for everything. I moved here three years ago from the Tri-Cities and just love it here!

Paul Eade
9513 W. Edna St.

>I'm from Meridian. Are you going to the kayak competion in
>Banks the weekend of the 31st and the 1st? What kind of stuf
>do you like to shoot? Do you belong to any camera clubs? I
>belong to Boise Camera Club. Maybe we can get together for a
>shoot. Hope to hear from you.
>
>Benny

handtalker Registered since 20th May 2008Thu 19-Jun-08 04:11 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Anyone from Boise Idaho?"
In response to Reply # 3

US

Paul- Do you still have that d200 for sale? What else are you selling? I live in Meridian, and would love to buy something locally.

letia
danletia@gmail.com

pauleade Registered since 25th Apr 2008Thu 19-Jun-08 04:44 PM
#5. "RE: Anyone from Boise Idaho?"
In response to Reply # 4

US

Yes I do. I would love to sell it to a good home in the local area. I bought a D3 and am also selling an 18 to 200 VR DX lens (I will miss this one!), a 12-24 Tamron DX lens, the extra battery holder, extra battery, carrying cases, filters, and probably more that I can't even remember at work right now. I have not really started trying to sell these things yet and have not worked hard at pricing them. I am guessing that the camera has been going for a low of 900 at Nikonians, so I could sensibly sell it locally for $850. All items have been babied and are in pristine shape. Of course, I am very anxious to sell so I can pay for the new camera.

I can be reached at email paul at eade dot com and you can give me your phone number or I'll give you mine.

I am available for item showing this Friday, Saturday or Sunday early afternoon. I'm on Edna near Mitchell.

>Paul- Do you still have that d200 for sale? What else are
>you selling? I live in Meridian, and would love to buy
>something locally.
>
>letia
>danletia@gmail.com

DavidKvapil Registered since 27th May 2008Wed 06-Aug-08 07:19 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#6. "RE: Anyone from Boise Idaho?"
In response to Reply # 5

Boise, US

Hi,

I too am in Boise, ID. I am currently in the north-east part of town (off Warm Springs). I would really enjoy meeting up with others in the area and go on some shoots, and try to pick up some tips from you guys. You can get a hold of me at my e-mail, or by phone.

David Kvapil
david_kvapil@hotmail.com
(208)949-5429

Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #8621 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.