nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #12116
View in linear mode

Subject: "Attention Australian Nikonians Members" Previous topic | Next topic
Grunion Gold Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2010Mon 05-Nov-12 01:24 AM
268 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Attention Australian Nikonians Members"

Brisbane, AU

Hi all,

For those of you who are not members of the 'My Nikon Life' (available on the Nikon Australia website) I have placed a link below to the notification of the upcoming Nikon stands to be held at various Westfield shopping centres for a few days throughout November and December. For those interested there will be the opportunity to talk with Nikon representatives and try a good range of Nikon gear. So if you can spare the time I would encourage you to get along and have some fun trying some of their gear and getting some answers to your questions. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for answers on the nagging question of the D300 replacement though!

http://mynikonlife.com.au/promotions/the-nikon-pop-up-coming-to-a-town-near-you?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Nikon+Pop+Up+-+Intial+eDM&utm_content=Nikon+Pop+Up+-+Intial+eDM+CID_9f7fce1135fd91e45b17e481af20e954&utm_source=Monthly%20EDM

Regards,
Dean Butler

Grunion (Dean - a Brisbane Nikonian)

'I'm not addicted ... it's just a habit.'

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

robcran Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Mar 2007Mon 05-Nov-12 06:10 AM
858 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Attention Australian Nikonians Members"
In response to Reply # 0

Westleigh, AU

Dean,

Thanks for posting this to the forums.

Robert
Sydney Nikonian

rainbowpython03 Registered since 22nd Oct 2012Mon 05-Nov-12 09:28 AM
41 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Attention Australian Nikonians Members"
In response to Reply # 1

Beverly Hills, AU

Thanks Dean,
And thank you Robert for the email.

Jim

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #12116 Previous topic | Next topic