nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Attention Australian Nikonians Members

Grunion

Brisbane, AU
284 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Grunion Gold Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2010
Mon 05-Nov-12 12:24 AM

Hi all,

For those of you who are not members of the 'My Nikon Life' (available on the Nikon Australia website) I have placed a link below to the notification of the upcoming Nikon stands to be held at various Westfield shopping centres for a few days throughout November and December. For those interested there will be the opportunity to talk with Nikon representatives and try a good range of Nikon gear. So if you can spare the time I would encourage you to get along and have some fun trying some of their gear and getting some answers to your questions. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for answers on the nagging question of the D300 replacement though!

http://mynikonlife.com.au/promotions/the-nikon-pop-up-coming-to-a-town-near-you?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Nikon+Pop+Up+-+Intial+eDM&utm_content=Nikon+Pop+Up+-+Intial+eDM+CID_9f7fce1135fd91e45b17e481af20e954&utm_source=Monthly%20EDM

Regards,
Dean Butler

Grunion (Dean - a Brisbane Nikonian)

'I'm not addicted ... it's just a habit.'

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G