Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #12113
View in linear mode

Subject: "Brisbane Nikonians - November Event" Previous topic | Next topic
Grunion Gold Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2010Sat 03-Nov-12 03:46 AM
241 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Brisbane Nikonians - November Event"

Brisbane, AU

Hi all,

The Brisbane Chapter of Nikonians are planning an evening shoot of the Brisbane CBD from the river walk along the base of the Kangaroo Point cliffs. We will be meeting just to the east of the Captain Cook Bridge on the riverwalk at 6.45pm for a 7.00pm start. There is a map attached for those who need directions.

The shoot will involve photographing the CBD across the river to catch the city lights reflected on the water, and if the cliff lights are on we will also have the opportunity to photograph the cliff face. You can also create some interesting light trails with the strobe lights on the passing Citycat ferries. Don't forget your tripods!

If you are interested in coming along please send me an email or a message to let me know who to expect. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Dean

http://www.nikonians.org/dcfp/user_files/235923.pdf

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (pdf file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

GCDawn Registered since 18th Dec 2010Sun 11-Nov-12 07:37 PM
64 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Brisbane Nikonians - November Event"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 11-Nov-12 07:38 PM by GCDawn

Gold Coast, AU

Hi Dean, I would love to be part of this group. Bizarrely, our camera club has its monthly outing at Kangaroo Point the evening after yours! so I won't come to this one (travel from gold coast). Hope there are some more events soon.

Regarding the formation of the Australian chapter, I want to add my name to the list, do I just need to subscribe to the chapters forum??

Thanks for your work on this :)

Dawn.

Grunion Gold Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2010Mon 12-Nov-12 05:39 AM
241 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Brisbane Nikonians - November Event"
In response to Reply # 1

Brisbane, AU

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your response. If there are no takers for the Saturday evening maybe I should just join your group the following evenin ! I will send you an email with the contact details regarding the Australian Chapter.

Cheers,
Dean

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #12113 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.