nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #12086
View in linear mode

Subject: "Australian Nikonians - Brisbane Chapter inaugural meeti..." Previous topic | Next topic
Grunion Gold Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2010Sat 06-Oct-12 09:36 PM
267 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Australian Nikonians - Brisbane Chapter inaugural meeting"

Brisbane, AU

Hi all,

Confirming that the inaugural meeting of the Brisbane Chapter of Nikonians will take place at the Brisbane Powerhouse next Saturday 13th October, 2012 at 10.00am. I will be waiting on the riverside deck from around 9.30 to 9.45am in the location indicated on the attached. If you are interested in being part of this please feel free to come along.

http://www.nikonians.org/dcfp/user_files/233922.pdf

The Farmers Markets will be on in the area shown on the attached so it will pay to come a bit earlier, as it will likely be busy around the Powerhouse entrance. There is free parking but it may be taken up by visitors to the market. Alternatively there are council buses or ferries that will get you to New Farm Park next to the Powerhouse.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Dean Butler (Grunion)
Brisbane Nikonian

Grunion (Dean - a Brisbane Nikonian)

'I'm not addicted ... it's just a habit.'

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (pdf file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #12086 Previous topic | Next topic