nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby TRIPS, CHAPTERS & WORKSHOPS Nikonians Trips, Chapters & Workshops topic #12083
View in linear mode

Subject: "AUSSIE NIKONIANS - FIRST MELBOURNE MEETING OCT. 7" Previous topic | Next topic
ozscribe Silver Member  Melbourne, AU  Nikonian since 25th Jun 2004 Mon 24-Sep-12 05:09 AM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"AUSSIE NIKONIANS - FIRST MELBOURNE MEETING OCT. 7"

Hi Nikonians in Melbourne,
Confirming the first meeting will be held Sunday October 7 at National Gallery of Victoria on St Kilda Road at 10 am.
I will be at the main entrance (water window) from 9.45 am and look forward to meeting many of you there. Members, partners, friends are all welcome, but please let us know so that we have an idea of the numbers attending. Email, SMS or call mobile 0418310510
After a quick meeting to introduce everyone and discuss how we want to proceed, we will look over the NGV's excellent photographic collection.
Thanks for your support so far.

Cheers
Graeme

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ozscribe Silver Member  Melbourne, AU  Nikonian since 25th Jun 2004 Wed 03-Oct-12 02:42 AM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: AUSSIE NIKONIANS - MELBOURNE MEETING OCT. 7"
In response to Reply # 0

Just a heads-up for those of you coming to the Melbourne meeting at 10 am Sunday...it is daylight savings time, so it might "feel" like 9 am.
Hope this warning avoids any embarrassment on your part. I will be there from about 9.45 - outside the water wall which is the main entrance on StKilda Rd. Any questions call me 0418310510

Graeme

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Forums Lobby TRIPS, CHAPTERS & WORKSHOPS Nikonians Trips, Chapters & Workshops topic #12083 Previous topic | Next topic