nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #12064
View in linear mode

Subject: "Currently in tokyo " Previous topic | Next topic
Giguchan Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Aug 2007Mon 10-Sep-12 07:44 AM
118 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Currently in tokyo "

Long I$land, US

Hello all,
I have been in Japan for the last few weeks with 3 more to go.I know this might be a silly question , but are there any Fellow Nikonians in town that might want to get together to shoot the town? Maybe for an evening or possibly the day too? or both?

I am in Tokyo and plan to get on the Shinkansen and get off where ever it wants to let me off.

50MM G
24-7- F2.8
SB-800
SC-29
Nikon D3
Oh,and a Coolpix P5000

Cheers
my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Currently in tokyo
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
21st Sep 2012
Giguchan Silver Member
22nd Sep 2012
bobcamarena
22nd Sep 2012
Giguchan Silver Member
23rd Sep 2012
cflehman Silver Member
02nd Nov 2012
Giguchan Silver Member
05th Nov 2012
Giguchan Silver Member
05th Nov 2012
cflehman Silver Member
05th Nov 2012
Giguchan Silver Member
05th Nov 2012

bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources Charter MemberFri 21-Sep-12 08:13 PM
5615 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Currently in tokyo "
In response to Reply # 0

DS1, DE

Did a blog post on this to see if we can reach out to some folks.

Bo Stahlbrandt. Nikonians Founder and Administrator.
Find out more about The Nikonians Team -- See the latest, hottest posts

Giguchan Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Aug 2007Sat 22-Sep-12 03:34 AM
118 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Currently in tokyo "
In response to Reply # 1
Sat 22-Sep-12 03:37 AM by Giguchan

Long I$land, US

Hey there,
Thank you for the reply.. I'm down to a week left... I saw the Blog post. that was very good of you.
50MM G
24-7- F2.8
SB-800
SC-29
Nikon D3
Oh,and a Coolpix P5000

Cheers
my Nikonians gallery.

bobcamarena Registered since 04th May 2003Sat 22-Sep-12 04:51 PM
1471 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Currently in tokyo "
In response to Reply # 0

Sacramento, US

You can search the Nikonian member database for "Tokyo" and PM or email those whose interests match up with your's. I came up with 57 members listing Tokyo in their profile.

Bob Camarena

Giguchan Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Aug 2007Sun 23-Sep-12 04:29 AM
#4. "RE: Currently in tokyo "
In response to Reply # 3

Long I$land, US

Cool, thanks again for the reply.... I have already met one person from my wristwatch forum...

50MM G
24-7- F2.8
SB-800
SC-29
Nikon D3
Oh,and a Coolpix P5000

Cheers
my Nikonians gallery.

cflehman Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jan 2005Fri 02-Nov-12 02:06 AM
113 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Currently in tokyo "
In response to Reply # 0

Colorado Springs, US

Flying in to Tokyo next week (Nov 8th) and will be there for about ten days before heading to Kyoto to shoot the fall colors. Might be able to get together in Tokyo. If you are still looking for someone to shoot with, drop me a pm.

Charlie
www.Charlie.Zenfolio.com

Giguchan Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Aug 2007Mon 05-Nov-12 02:27 AM
#6. "RE: Currently in tokyo "
In response to Reply # 5

Long I$land, US

50MM G
24-7- F2.8
SB-800
SC-29
Nikon D3
Oh,and a Coolpix P5000

Cheers
my Nikonians gallery.

Giguchan Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Aug 2007Mon 05-Nov-12 02:29 AM
#7. "RE: Currently in tokyo "
In response to Reply # 5

Long I$land, US

Hey,
Thankd=s for replying.. I was in Japan before and now i am back in the states... sorry i missed you.. I hope you have a good time shooting the colors! I would love to see what you shot when your done where will you be staying while in Tokyo?

50MM G
24-7- F2.8
SB-800
SC-29
Nikon D3
Oh,and a Coolpix P5000

Cheers
my Nikonians gallery.

cflehman Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jan 2005Mon 05-Nov-12 02:57 AM
113 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Currently in tokyo "
In response to Reply # 7

Colorado Springs, US

Sorry we missed each other. Staying at the New Sanno Hotel in Hiroo while in Tokyo. It is a military R&R hotel which is pretty upscale but reasonably priced. I am retired Air Force. We are renting an apartment in Kyoto. Really looking forward to Kyoto but much of our time in Tokyo will be spent with friends and family, so that will be nice too.

Charlie
www.Charlie.Zenfolio.com

Giguchan Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Aug 2007Mon 05-Nov-12 03:02 AM
#9. "RE: Currently in tokyo "
In response to Reply # 8

Long I$land, US

i'm jealous.
i'll be back there maybe in the spring... I love it there.. I hope you gets lots of photo ops there are many to be had!
Best of luck!

50MM G
24-7- F2.8
SB-800
SC-29
Nikon D3
Oh,and a Coolpix P5000

Cheers
my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters topic #12064 Previous topic | Next topic