Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #52197
View in linear mode

Subject: "Congratulations to vizz and lastdaylight!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Sun 01-Sep-13 12:33 PM
11613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Congratulations to vizz and lastdaylight!!!"
Sun 01-Sep-13 09:04 PM by Valentino

US

Congratulations to Vesna aka, vizz for her winning image, Chains in the Metal contest. Her winning image has been added to the Macro Contest Winners Gallery

This was a very close contest, a photo finish so to speak, winning by a single vote. Therefore, Honorable mention goes to lastdaylight for his Bud Vase Image.

Note: Moving forward winners will be requested to submit a 1,200 pixel version of their image for inclusion in the winners gallery. This will allow their image to automatically entered into the annual Best of Photo contest which requires this size to be judged.

Chains by vizz

Bud Vase by lastdaylight

Albert J Valentino
Nikonian Moderator Emeritus

Vantage Point Images
Mastery of Composition is the Key to Great Photography

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Congratulations to vizz and lastdaylight!!!
Asgard Administrator
01st Sep 2013
lastdaylight Gold Member
01st Sep 2013
skibreeze7 Gold Member
01st Sep 2013
Reply message Congrats
MongoG Gold Member
03rd Sep 2013
vizz Silver Member
03rd Sep 2013
dm1dave Administrator
04th Sep 2013
jordivb Silver Member
09th Sep 2013
AUMike Silver Member
10th Sep 2013
Reply message Congratulations vizz , a winner of Best of Nikonians 20...
2pixels_short Gold Member
19th Mar 2014
Reply message RE: Congratulations vizz , a winner of Best of Nikonian...
pasknucklehead Silver Member
19th Mar 2014
Reply message RE: Congratulations to vizz and lastdaylight!!! 2013 Wi...
robsb Platinum Member
20th Mar 2014

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Sun 01-Sep-13 02:59 PM
50875 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Congratulations to vizz and lastdaylight!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

Congratulations to both

Both are stunning images.

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

lastdaylight Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 09th Dec 2007Sun 01-Sep-13 05:46 PM
801 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Congratulations to vizz and lastdaylight!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Dallas, US

Great shot, Vesna, and a worthy winner. Love your work!

Mark Smith
Just like I previsualized it, more or less...

My Nikonians Gallery

My Website, www.lastdaylight.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

skibreeze7 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the continuous sharing of his inspirational photographic abilities and for helping and encouraging members as they advance from beginner into advanced photography. Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 18th Nov 2006Sun 01-Sep-13 06:33 PM
672 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Congratulations to vizz and lastdaylight!!!"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 01-Sep-13 06:35 PM by skibreeze7

Astoria, US

Kudos to Vesna and Mark! Both images are visually striking.

Darryl

MongoG Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Jan 2009Tue 03-Sep-13 12:28 AM
176 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "Congrats"
In response to Reply # 0

Waunakee, US

Very nice captures for both images - well done!

Its always important to remember that no matter where you're at, there you are.

vizz Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 19th Aug 2011Tue 03-Sep-13 08:31 PM
136 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Congratulations to vizz and lastdaylight!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Karlovac, HR

Thank you all very much, dear friends!
I find the contests here very motivating and inspiring for all the best company!

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Wed 04-Sep-13 03:22 AM
11423 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Congratulations to vizz and lastdaylight!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Lowden, US

Congratulations Vesna! Another well deserved win

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

jordivb Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Mar 2009Mon 09-Sep-13 08:55 PM
620 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Congratulations to vizz and lastdaylight!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Manresa, ES

Congratulations to both. Outstanding work as usual.
Cheers,

Jordi
-Barcelonian-

AUMike Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Feb 2008Tue 10-Sep-13 01:04 AM
1149 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Congratulations to vizz and lastdaylight!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Birmingham, US

Really nice job on both shots! Congrats.

Mike

2pixels_short Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 16th Oct 2003Wed 19-Mar-14 08:01 PM
871 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "Congratulations vizz , a winner of Best of Nikonians 2013 contest"
In response to Reply # 0

Anchorage, US

Congratulations Vizz on being a winner.

Mike in Alaska

Visit Fortymile Photo

pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2008Wed 19-Mar-14 08:10 PM
1408 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#10. "RE: Congratulations vizz , a winner of Best of Nikonians 2013 contest"
In response to Reply # 9

US

Great job guys, you both deserve it!

Darlene

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Thu 20-Mar-14 01:44 AM
12741 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#11. "RE: Congratulations to vizz and lastdaylight!!! 2013 Winner"
In response to Reply # 0

San Jose, US

Vesna it takes a lot of talent to take something as simple as a chain and turn it into a 2013 Best of Winner. Congratulations.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #52197 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.