nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #51744
View in linear mode

Subject: "Flower close ups @ Heinz Wildlife Refuge walk" Previous topic | Next topic
af4nc Gold Member Nikonian since 07th Jul 2007Sun 14-Jul-13 02:29 AM
3194 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Flower close ups @ Heinz Wildlife Refuge walk"

Yardley, US

From our walk this morning at Heinz Wildlife Refuge near
Philadelphia Intl Airport.

D800 200-400 lens
ISO 1600

Tom MILLS
Its all about the light and composition
My best investment is my Nikonians membership.
af4nc@msn.com
www.tommills.zenfolio.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

winclk Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Jan 2007Tue 28-Jan-14 03:50 PM
119 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Flower close ups @ Heinz Wildlife Refuge walk"
In response to Reply # 0

philadelphia, US

I have to check out Heinz. I don't live that far.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

AartPapaya Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Oct 2011Tue 28-Jan-14 05:10 PM
2956 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Flower close ups @ Heinz Wildlife Refuge walk"
In response to Reply # 0

Hectorspruit, ZA

Very nice shots. In my opinion the dead flower stalk is more like a distraction than contributing to the picture. I am mad about the fungi in #3, the color and texture is great. I hope you do not mind but I cropped a bit on your picture.

Aart

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #51744 Previous topic | Next topic