nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

It doesn't get any better than this!

pasknucklehead

US
1457 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
pasknucklehead Registered since 05th Feb 2008
Sat 06-Jul-13 03:01 AM | edited Sat 06-Jul-13 03:06 AM by pasknucklehead

Hi everyone, had to conjure up a bio for my upcoming display at our local hospital,,,super excited about that...I've been ask to display a wide variety of my drops on their main wall so I decided what better way to explain my drops then an actual picture of me pointing to one. Folks think they are paintings so I thought this might be more self explanatory.
I shot this using my remote, camera and flash on tripod (sb 700) and my 50 mm lens. Settings were 1/200 flash sync speed, and I think probably around f8 in manual mode. I usually use my 105 macro, but this shot needed to be set up differently,,,you can't see me from this pic,,,I cropped it tight so you could see that beautiful drop I captured..Pretty cool huh? As I just reviewed it on here...it looks much better in the actual print, but you get the jist of it...

p.s. Here I am Sheri!!!! heheheh

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Darlene

G